Leavenworth County Juvenile Detention
Leavenworth County Juvenile Detention is a County Jail used by the jurisdictions of Leavenworth to confine inmates for short periods while awaiting trial or processing. As inmates are staying for only a short period, it has fewer amenities than a jail or prison. Inmates do, however, have access to bathroom facilities and are provided with meals during their stay. Leavenworth County Juvenile Detention may also have a common area in which inmates can socialize. Use the inmate search feature to find an inmate here.
Inmates at This Facility
Extra InformationThis facility is for juvenile inmates.
Ask the Inmate
- Jeff the icare doesn't work. Ask why it doesn't.
- my son went to court yesterday and they told him he would...
- At CO DOC in Canon City...what time are the meals served ...
- What do I have to do so the inmate can return my letter I...
- How can i tell if the inmate got my letter and photo
- How long does it usually take to get a letter in county j...
- Where can I find info on my sister case? Is she allowed v...
- Where can I find inmate information on my sisters case