Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Pinal County Youth Justice Center

County Juvenile

Last Updated: August 28, 2020
1419 E Diversion Dam Rd, Florence, AZ 85132
Mailing Address
PO Box 1009, Florence, AZ 85132

Pinal Co Juvenile Jail is for County Juvenile offenders sentenced to at least twelve months.

All prisons and jails have Security or Custody levels depending on the inmate’s classification, sentence, and criminal history. Please review the rules and regulations for County juvenile - low facility.

If you are unsure of your inmate's location, you can search and locate your inmate by typing in their last name, first name or first initial, and/or the offender ID number to get their accurate information immediately Registered Offenders

Satellite View of Pinal County Youth Justice Center

Pinal County Youth Justice Center basic information to help guide you through what you can do for your inmate while they are incarcerated. The facility's direct contact number: 520-866-7096

The Pinal County Youth Justice Center is a medium to low-security detention center located at 1419 E Diversion Dam Rd Florence, AZ that is operated locally by the Juvenile Justice Department and holds youths awaiting the determination of punishment for the crimes which they are accused. Most of the adolescents are here for less than two years.

If you are arrested and taken to the Youth Justice Center, your first hearing will be a detained advisory. The detained advisory will be held at the Pinal County Superior Court or the Youth Justice Center. The judge will inform you of the charges against you, enter a denial on your behalf, set a date for a pretrial conference, and appoint an attorney if you cannot afford to hire one. Usually, the judge appoints the Public Defender’s Office, and your case will be assigned to an attorney who works in that office. If the Public Defender’s Office has a conflict of interest, a private attorney will be appointed at no cost to you.

Release Conditions - Your release conditions will be set at the detained advisory. Your attorney may file a motion asking the court to change your release conditions later in your case.

There are 4 types of pre-adjudication release:

  • Release to your parents or guardian: You may be released to a parent or guardian on your own promise to appear for your next hearing. You will likely be given a curfew as a condition of your release.
  • Release on house arrest: The judge will allow you to go home, but you must stay in your house at all times unless you are attending school or some other activity that has been approved by the Juvenile Probation Department. If you violate house arrest, you will very likely be arrested and sent back to the Youth Justice Center until your next hearing.
  • Held in Detention “With Discretion”: If the judge orders you held with discretion, that means that you can be released before your next hearing if your Probation Officer or Juvenile Court Services decides you can be released.
  • Held “Without Discretion”: If you are ordered to be held without discretion, you cannot be released before you appear in front of the judge again, either at your next hearing, or at a Detention Review which can be requested by your attorney.

Inmate Locator

Juvenile facilities overseen by Pinal County do not publish the names of the offenders housed in their facility. As such, there is no public forum for this information.

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!

Visitation Information

Visitation for a county or regional juvenile facility is limited to immediate family only. Mother, father, sisters, and brothers are allowed. The visitation rules are very strict, we suggest reaching out to the staff to get their specific limitations.

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!

Ask The Inmate

Ask a former inmate questions at no charge. The inmate answering has spent considerable time in the federal prison system, state and county jails, and in a prison that was run by the private prison entity CCA. Ask your question or browse previous questions in response to comments or further questions of members of the InmateAid community.

Great Deals For You and Your Inmate