As a minimum security facility, SCDC - Palmer Pre-Release Center has dormitory housing. The prisoners are classed as low level risk, and SCDC - Palmer Pre-Release Center has no perimeter fencing and a low staff-to-inmate ratio. To assist inmates in their rehabilitation, SCDC - Palmer Pre-Release Center has many work programs which enable inmates to work in local institutions.
Inmates at This Facility
Extra InformationThis facility is for adult inmates.
SCDC - Palmer Pre-Release Center - Sending Mail
SCDC - Palmer Pre-Release Center - Sending Money
SCDC - Palmer Pre-Release Center - Inmate Programs
Calls to anywhere in the US will be billed at a single flat rate for 15 minutes, with a discount applied for pre-paid calls:
- Collect call of up to 15 minutes: $1.53
- Pre-Paid call of up to 15 minutes: $1.29
Ask the Inmate
- Can we send care packages?
- is the person on my account notified when I made this acc...
- My kids father is in at RMC , for violation of state paro...
- Who can I contact to talk about trying get my husband clo...
- Is the prison food good?
- Can I use InmateAid to write a letter if the inmate is in...
- do inmates actually answer these questions?
- How do they know u setup an account for them to use and t...