WA DOC - Clallam Bay Corrections Center is a high security facility, also known as a penitentiary. WA DOC - Clallam Bay Corrections Center has a reinforced perimeter. Inmates are either housed on their own or with another inmate. The safety of inmates is closely monitored, with a high number of staff and the movement of inmate movements around the facility closely managed.
Inmates at This Facility
Extra InformationThis facility is for adult inmates.
Educational and Offender Change programs:
- Adult Basic Education⁄General Education Diploma (GED)
- Small Business Entrepreneurship
- Small Business Accounting
- Cloud and Computer Development Design
- Professional Baking and Pastry
- Building and Maintenance Technology
- Intensive Transition Program
- Re–entry Program
- Dog Training and Adoption Program
Work and Vocational Programs:
- Correctional Industries (CI) employs offenders in their garment factory and laundry
- Food Service
- Ground keepers
- Recreational assistants
- Warehouse workers
Clallam Bay works closely with the surrounding communities to maintain communication lines about the status of the facility, hiring, and rendering assistance, if needed.
Many volunteers are active in programs throughout the facility. Volunteers participate in religious bible study, worship services, one–to–one prison mission and other cultural, ethnic and recreational opportunities.
Volunteer Programs Include:
- Religious Bible Study
- Worship services
- One to One Prison Mission
- Cultural, Ethnic, and Recreational opportunities.
Ask the Inmate
DO INMATES AT HIGH DESERT STATE PRISON HAVE A THANKSGIVING DINNER?
How can the inmate respond to my letter if he has no money in his commissary?
will an inmate get a letter if I dond have an inmate number
My husband just got transfered to dvi tracy he said he got 14 or 18 months he is validated and...
how do you find inmates next hearing
If there's death in the family, how can I contact the inmate?
I would like to no in Luzerne County correctional do theyes have welfare commisary that they offer to inmate
Is there anything that can be done to help speed the process in diagnostics?