General Facility Information
Table of Contents of Visitation for FL DOC - Lowell Correctional Institution - Women
- What time can I visit my inmate at FL DOC - Lowell Correctional Institution - Women?
- Where can I get a visitation application for FL DOC - Lowell Correctional Institution - Women? - Click to download.
- What are some of the do’s and don’ts of visitation?
- Visiting an Inmate - 10 easy steps you should know.
- First time in prison?
- A day in the life of a prisoner.
- How to quickly locate your transferred inmate?
- Visiting day at a prison - Things you should be aware of.
Visiting hours for FL DOC - Lowell Correctional Institution - Women. For Directions call 352-401-5301
Sunday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Monday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Thursday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Federal Holidays 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
No cellphones, you will be searched before visiting. NO personal belongings. Persons under probation, parole, or other community corrections supervision must obtain the permission of both their individual supervising officer and the superintendent prior to a visit. Such visitation is not normally approved.
If the visitor is under the age of 18 and is a family member of the inmate, they must be accompanied by an adult family member or guardian to include a member of the inmate's extended family. If the visitor is under the age of 18 and is not a family member of the inmate, the minor visitor must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
General Visitation Information
FL DOC - Lowell Correctional Institution - Women
Regular visiting is held on Saturdays and Sundays from 9:00 a.m. through 3:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (8:00 a.m. through 2:00 p.m. Central Standard Time). Registration begins at 8:15 a.m. (7:15 a.m. CST) on both days. Visitors will not be processed after 2:00 p.m. (1:00 p.m. CST) unless authorized by the duty warden. Visitors will be allowed to park in designated spaces no earlier than 7:30 a.m. EST and 6:30 a.m. CST on visiting days.
Regular visiting is permitted on the following holidays:
• New Year's Day
• Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr. (third Monday in January)
• Memorial Day
• Independence Day
• Labor Day
• Veteran's Day (November 11th)
• Thanksgiving Day
• Friday after Thanksgiving; and
• Christmas Day
If any of the holidays listed above falls on Saturday, the preceding Friday will be observed as a holiday. If any of these holidays fall on Sunday, then the following Monday will be observed as the holiday