Reviewed on: October 07,2015

Am i able to send money to my fiance while he is in Reception in Chino? There was no listing on Western Union for CIM...

Asked: February 16,2014
Ask the inmate answer
Yes, you can send money electronically through Western Union. All of the prison facilities under the California Department of Corrections & Rehabilitation (CDCR) are covered by one single Western Union delivery code.
Accepted Answer Date Created: February 17,2014