Reviewed on: December 06,2022

Are their any programs or something too help with getting a lawyer for an my love one he's in prison thank you

Asked: November 19,2022
Ask the inmate answer

Yeah, it's called the Public Defender's Office.

Accepted Answer Date Created: November 20,2022

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!