Reviewed on: December 31,2016

Can an inmate who is in Cloud County Jail in Concordia Kansas get help with getting a divorce so me and him can get married

Asked: December 30,2016
Ask the inmate answer

The married couple will have to make the divorce filings. The County Jail will advise him to wait until he is released. If he is not getting released soon, he will need to file for a Petition of Divorce and have it served to his wife and to the court to get the ball rolling. If he uses a lawyer to take care of this for him, it'll cost a couple hundred bucks.

Accepted Answer Date Created: December 31,2016

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!