Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: October 15,2019

Can CA make my brother serve his parole or probation in CA, when his family wants him back home to Alabama. All his restitution is paid in full.

Asked: October 11,2019
Ask the inmate answer

Yes, they responsible for his conduct and whereabouts until the supervised release is completed - they decide where he can live and work

Accepted Answer Date Created: October 12,2019

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!