Reviewed on: November 18,2019

Can California keep a parole or probation inmate from going home to Alabama if all his restitution obligations are paid in full?

Asked: October 29,2019
Ask the inmate answer

No, restitution debt does not and will not prohibit a release. However, since Alabama is another state, California will have to make arrangements to connect with a parole officer there and make the determination whether the move to Alabama will serve the public interest.

Accepted Answer Date Created: October 30,2019

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!