Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: December 27,2019

Does the service carry over to the other facility, due to the inmate being transferred to different countys, for other court hearings? If not, how do I do that, instead of purchasing another #?

Asked: December 19,2019
Ask the inmate answer

If your inmate gets moved, has their number blocked or for ANY reason needs a new number, InmateAid replaces them at NO charge. There doesn't need to be a reason, just wanting to change the number is okay with us.

Accepted Answer Date Created: December 20,2019

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!