Reviewed on: February 12,2020

Hello I have a question my friend is currently at the transfer center and when I look him up it says he's at the Pollock and where should I send his mail too if it says he's still at the Oklahoma transfer center.thanks

Asked: February 02, 2020
Ask the inmate answer

My recommendation is to send it where they have them listed in the inmate locator. If it is FTC-Oklahoma City, then send it there. That is a transfer facility and they are used to transferring mail to other prisons within the federal BOP system.

Accepted Answer Date Created: February 03,2020

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!