Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: December 05,2019

How can I look up what he was arrested for and his current charges?

Asked: November 22,2019
Ask the inmate answer

Contact the Clerk of the Court in the county where the charge was filed. You can also use our partner who gives our members the latest arrest data (for a small fee). Click here to check it out.

Accepted Answer Date Created: November 23,2019

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!