Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: September 13,2021

How do i actually get in touch by calling my brother. I believe hes in a halfway house in Lane Co Oregon?

Asked: September 07,2021
Ask the inmate answer

Call the halfway house and ask to speak with a counselor. They can best advise you on the ways that communication with your inmate is permissible

Accepted Answer Date Created: September 08,2021

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!