Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: January 14,2020

How do i find out if an inmate is sentenced

Asked: December 23,2019
Ask the inmate answer

You can contact the Clerf of the Court in the jurisdiction where they were prosecuted and convicted. Ask to see the "Judgement and Commitment Order". This is where the lawyers go to get their documents filed and research the filings in the case. There might be a nominal fee to print out any information you are requesting.

Accepted Answer Date Created: December 24,2019

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!