Reviewed on: January 14,2020

How to inform board why inmate should not be released??

Asked: January 12,2020
Ask the inmate answer

You will need to locate the email address or phone number for the Parole Board (different in every state) and file a petition in opposition to the inmate's pending hearing for early release. The Board takes these petitions seriously

Accepted Answer Date Created: January 14,2020

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!