Reviewed on: June 10,2021

My boyfriend spent 26 years and he has been out for 1 year now and I believe the prison should provide counseling for long time lock ups. What can I do to help him and others

Asked: May 12,2021
Ask the inmate answer

We agree with you 100%. There should be more government dollars spent on rehabilitation and vocation programs for former inmates, especially when their sentence was so long. They need help getting acclimated to technology and the vast opportunities that are available to hard-working people. It's out there, but it's not easy to find. One resource I'd like to recommend... they are called and they are doing a great job at getting ex-inmates high-paying jobs with health insurance. 

Accepted Answer Date Created: May 13,2021

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!