Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Reviewed on: June 16,2019

I have a fiance that went in jail tonight for a warrant of probation. His probation is located at Tarrant county. Do you think ft.worth will come get him or will he be place on Bond.

Asked: June 12,2019
Ask the inmate answer

If he violated probation there won't be a bond, he'll have to wait to appear before the judge that issued the warrant.

Accepted Answer Date Created: June 13,2019