Reviewed on: January 20,2016

I have tried the inmate search but unable to locate my daughter. I was told she is in Otero county federal holding center but a search there shows nothing. How can I find out where my daughter is?

Asked: July 25,2013
Ask the inmate answer
we do not have a name to research. if you would like to find and create an inmate profile we would be happy to do it for you. please send us the inmate's name, their ID number and the facility where they are incarcerated and we'll notify you when it's ready. if you need information on your inmate's whereabouts, we recommend using the [Arrest Records Search]( button on the site to get accurate up-to-date information.
Accepted Answer Date Created: July 26,2013

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!