Reviewed on: October 07,2015

I want to order my son things on his commissary and have them sent to do I do this? I want to order his books and send him money but there is not a talbot county detention center on the drop down bar!!!

Asked: October 21,2012
Ask the inmate answer
We are working with Western Union to have ALL the prisons and jails available. Today, Talbot County only takes money orders mailed into their system but with this request and others, we will endeavor to get this rectified. You can still send books, newspapers and magazines through InmateAid and believe me, he will LOVE the reading materials you send him from the outside.
Accepted Answer Date Created: October 22,2012

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!