Reviewed on: October 03,2019

I was adopted at age 8 and just now found out about my biological father being in prison for life without parole. im now 33 years old. id like to come meet him but have no clue how this sort of thing works, or if he would agree or like to meet me as well etc.

Asked: September 30,2019
Ask the inmate answer

Wow, that is amazing that you are wanting to do this. First, find out where he is and then send him a letter. Get the communication going between you. Once you feel that he is open to a meeting, you can apply for visitation approval and then go see him.

Accepted Answer Date Created: October 01,2019

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!