Reviewed on: June 16,2016

If an inmate is being harassed by a non-inmate and would like to get a no-contact order, how would they go about obtaining one? Can the inmate's family obtain the no-contact order for them? And is the no-contact order all inclusive of the inmate's family and/or cohabiting committed partner also affected or would they need to obtain separate orders?

Asked: May 21, 2016
Ask the inmate answer
You would be best served speaking to an attorney that files this sort of thing often. It is hard to fathom a non-inmate harassing an inmate unless they are threatening their family on the outside. If that is the case, get the prison and the law involved.
Accepted Answer Date Created: May 22,2016

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!