Reviewed on: January 04,2016

If my husband is incarcerated in New Road, Louisiana and I live Morgan City, Louisiana which is two hours away do you think me and our kids would be able to quality for a 'special visit'?

Asked: December 30,2015
Ask the inmate answer
Yes, you should call the warden's secretary and explain your situation. They will most likely offer you a nice long special visit.
Accepted Answer Date Created: December 31,2015

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!