Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: November 09,2015

If there's death in the family, how can I contact the inmate?

Asked: November 09,2015
Ask the inmate answer
You should call the facility and ask to speak with the institution's chaplain. They will arrange some communication and comfort for the inmate in this time of sadness.
Accepted Answer Date Created: November 10,2015

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!