Reviewed on: October 07,2015

If you are trying to send money via western union online, but the facility you need is not listed, what do you do?

Asked: November 21,2013
Ask the inmate answer
Western Union only services about half of the facilities in the US. If the facility that your are looking for is not in their drop-down menu then they do not. InmateAid can get you a money order and deliver it to the facility on your behalf where Western Union cannot.
Accepted Answer Date Created: November 22,2013

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!