Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: December 08,2015

I'm trying to send money to a Work Ethic Camp in McCook Nebraska through western union. How do I get the inmate the ref# or do they even need it?

Asked: December 07,2015
Ask the inmate answer
Western Union may or may not be the money transfer solution for that facility. If they are, you will need the inmate's ID number and the city and state code for the facility. You might try calling the facility and ask to speak with the case manager, counselor or unit team secretary to get that specific information.
Accepted Answer Date Created: December 08,2015

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!