Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: October 07,2017

Im illegal here in the US I have my husband in pam lychner state jail can I visit him with my home country passport ?

Asked: October 07,2017
Ask the inmate answer

We are not 100% sure on the best way to advise you. We know that the TDCJ requires an application process and in the approval process you might raise a flag that otherwise is not raised. If you call their visiting room personnel and speak to one of the people that answer the phone, ask them the process. You definitely don't want to go there without knowing, the climate in this country has changed for illegal immigrants and we do not want to cause anything bad to happen from our suggestions. Be careful and good luck :)

Accepted Answer Date Created: October 07,2017

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!