Reviewed on: October 06,2017

hello I have a family member in pam lychner state jail can I visit him with my home country passport since I don't have a us passport ?

Asked: October 05,2017
Ask the inmate answer

Yes, a government passport should be a sufficient form of proper identification. Please call their visiting officer first before going, but we think you'll be fine. 281-454-5036

Accepted Answer Date Created: October 06,2017

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!