Reviewed on: January 21,2021

My account says disabled how to I get my number on here to work

Asked: January 19,2021
Ask the inmate answer

Your account is not disabled, only the telephone service transaction is canceled. If we cannot save you money from your current situation then we automatically refund the transaction fee. You can still use our greeting card, postcard, photo and magazine Services. But for the phone calls, your current number is the best option.

Accepted Answer Date Created: January 21,2021

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!