Reviewed on: January 29,2018

My boyfriend just went to Cherokee County adult detention center and his last paycheck from his job from before getting locked up just come in the mail how would I go about putting his paycheck on his books

Asked: January 27,2018
Ask the inmate answer

You will need to contact the inmate's counselor and tell them the situation. You will then be able to send the un-signed check to the facility where they will have your inmate endorse the check to be deposited in their commisary/phone account.

Accepted Answer Date Created: January 29,2018

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!