Reviewed on: April 27,2022

My friend is in restricted housing at Davidson county female correctional facility on Harding Rd She is supposed to get 1 hour of rec time a day-- but they are not offering it to her. Who is in charge of this? Who should I contact? Thank you

Asked: April 13, 2022
Ask the inmate answer

there is literally nothing you can do as an outsider. raising any turmoil over treatment will likely create more bad treatment, not less... Unless you know a congressman or senator that can raise this issue from their angle, nothing will improve.

Accepted Answer Date Created: April 14,2022

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!