Reviewed on: March 13,2021

My husband got locked down last night for what idk but I need to have him sign a power of attorney paper will he be able to do so

Asked: February 10,2021
Ask the inmate answer

You will have to contact the inmate's counselor or case manager to find out what the procedure is for the signing of legal documents. It's not a hard process, as this is normal for these facilities.

Accepted Answer Date Created: February 11,2021

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!