Reviewed on: May 03,2016

How do I have my husband sign and notarize a Power of Attorney?

I need to get power of attorney signed by my husband, how can I go about this? And I also need to get it notarized, how do I go about this?

Asked: May 02,2016
Ask the inmate answer
If you mail your inmate the Power of Attorney document, he can go to the unit secretary and have it notarized when a notary comes to the institution (usually a couple times per month for this very reason).
Accepted Answer Date Created: May 03,2016

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!