Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Reviewed on: December 12,2017

My husband is in CJC ICE CO awaiting sentencing. I have a warrant but cant be extricated. Can I call, write, or video visit?

Asked: December 11,2017
Ask the inmate answer

You will risk exposing yourself to detainment if you have an outstanding warrant. We would recommend writing as a first option, maybe through our letter service if you wanted to avoid using your name. If you go the calling or video visit route, you are giving the authorities your location. Why not work out something with the jurisdiction that has the warrant and turn yourself in. It's not going away and it'll be easier to deal with than if you get surprised and arrested... and then have to scramble to get released.

Accepted Answer Date Created: December 12,2017