Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: January 11,2018

My inmate needs to get a court date in order to have his time spent in halfway house counted off of his prison term. Who do i contact to get him a court date

Asked: January 10,2018
Ask the inmate answer

There needs to be a motion filed with the Court requesting a hearing for the reasons stated above. This isn't a simple as making a phone call. We would recommend using an attorney. If there are errors by the government, your inmate is entitled to free representation to address these errors if they exist.

Accepted Answer Date Created: January 11,2018

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!