Reviewed on: August 27,2018

My lady is in a federal prison in Dublin California. How can I marry her while she is there, what is the process?

Asked: August 23,2018
Ask the inmate answer

Your inmate must petition the warden and give a compelling reason for having to get married while incarcerated. The inmate will be considered if they have a clean record while incarcerated, they've served a good deal of time and if the warden thinks it will help the offender in reentry. It can be done, i actually saw one in the visiting room (federal camp) for an inmate that was in the last 20% of their time. This inmate was highly respected by the inmates and the staff.

Accepted Answer Date Created: August 24,2018

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!