Reviewed on: September 13,2021

My son was tried and sentenced to prison in Arkansas will he have to be paroled there

Asked: September 04, 2021
Ask the inmate answer

He would have to have a suitable residence and job awaiting him outside of Arkansas if he wants to do his parole time out-of-state.

Accepted Answer Date Created: September 05,2021

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!