Reviewed on: January 21,2020

Please if u have any way of telling me how my husband can get good time credit off his sentence. I'm clueless to this process.

Asked: December 16,2019
Ask the inmate answer

Good time is granted at the beginning of the sentence and can only get lessened if the inmate gets into trouble and has it taken away. If you are a federal inmate, there is a program that can take one year off their sentence if they qualify. It is called RDAP - the inmate would need to have a pre-existing drug or alcohol issue prior to incarceration.

Accepted Answer Date Created: December 17,2019

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!