Reviewed on: June 10,2021

They keep denying my husband a lawyer. But we cant afford one what do we do

Asked: May 31, 2021
Ask the inmate answer

You need to contact someone at the Clerk of the Courts where your husband caught his charge and file a formal complaint.

Accepted Answer Date Created: June 01,2021

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!