Reviewed on: October 07,2015

What are some programs for sentence reduction asks placement in federal prison?

Asked: February 20,2015
Ask the inmate answer
The primary way to get a sentence reduction without having to cooperate with the government with substantial assistance in convicting someone else is the Residential Drug Addiction Program (RDAP). If the inmate is eligible, there is a nine month program what once completed will reduce the sentence up to twelve months along with a guarantee of six months of halfway house.  If you have more detailed questions about this, we have people here that have gone through the program and know more about it than anyone you could speak with.
Accepted Answer Date Created: February 21,2015

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!