Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: October 07,2015

What college courses are available?

Asked: August 09,2012
Ask the inmate answer
Most undergraduate degrees may be pursued through many traditional universities. LSU has a great program for inmates as do others. you may go to the "continuing education" section on the Home Page to see a wide variety of schools and programs to choose from.
Accepted Answer Date Created: August 10,2012

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!