Reviewed on: October 07,2015

I believe my son will be transferred soon. He is currently waiting in Johnson County. He is hoping to attend college courses and be a part of the career technology track. How do we get information on college courses allowed for inmates?

Asked: April 13,2013
Ask the inmate answer
InmateAid has a vast resource for the college courses that have "distance learning" curriculum.  You can access the list of colleges that offer courses into the prison HERE, or go to the section Continuing Education and link to Resources. There are also many related articles about college in prison.
Accepted Answer Date Created: April 14,2013

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!