Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Reviewed on: October 07,2015

What happens if my inmate moves to a different prison? How do i change the number to that facility i already paid for the prison he was in for that area code>

Asked: December 26,2014
Ask the inmate answer
Simply email the new location to aid@inmateaid.com and we will get you a new local number for the new facility within an hour - there is no charge for this service.
Accepted Answer Date Created: December 27,2014