Reviewed on: January 03,2019

What if I did a inmate phone calls to the wrong jail will they still be able to use the number that was given to me to forward to my phone

Asked: January 02, 2019
Ask the inmate answer

You can get a new number at no charge, you don't even need a good reason. Mistakes are often made, we have no problem replacing numbers for you. Email your request to and let customer service know what you need.

Accepted Answer Date Created: January 03,2019

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!