Atlanta City Detention Center (ICE) is a high security facility, also known as a penitentiary. Atlanta City Detention Center (ICE) has a reinforced perimeter. Inmates are either housed on their own or with another inmate. The safety of inmates is closely monitored, with a high number of staff and the movement of inmate movements around the facility closely managed.
Inmates at This Facility
Atlanta City Detention Center (ICE) - Visitation
Atlanta City Detention Center (ICE) - FAQ
Friends and Family Visits
Wednesdays and Sundays: 8:30 a.m. – 9 p.m.
To ensure adequate time to process visitors through security, all visitors must arrive 45 minutes prior to the scheduled visit time.
Visitors must present a valid verifiable government-issued identification card to enter the facility.
Visits shall not exceed 20 minutes.
Minors who are visiting the facility must be accompanied by an adult guardian (18 years or older). Minors must not be left unaccompanied in the waiting room, visiting room or any other area.
- All family or other social visits are non-contact.
- No firearms or weapons of any kind are permitted in the facility.
- If visitors are or appear to be intoxicated, visitation will not be allowed.
- All visitors are subject to search while in the facility.
- Visitors are not allowed to pass or attempt to pass any items to detainees.
- Visitors are not allowed to carry any items into the visitation area.
Ask the Inmate
- Does this DISCOUNT TELEPHONE SERVICE really work??? I am ...
- How many photos can I send
- Can anyone give me a bossier maximum security facility co...
- Please I need a code to talk to my man
- I just wanted to know if my brother is Travis Lee Gray is...
- <div style="text-align: justify;"><span style="line-heigh...
- How do I get a phone call from Carlos coy?
- How is your time being in prison affecting your family?