As a minimum security facility, Bladen Correctional Center has dormitory housing. The prisoners are classed as low level risk, and Bladen Correctional Center has no perimeter fencing and a low staff-to-inmate ratio. To assist inmates in their rehabilitation, Bladen Correctional Center has many work programs which enable inmates to work in local institutions.
Bladen Correctional Center is a state prison. This facility is operated by
the state of North Carolina and is used to house and
rehabilitate criminals. Inmates at Bladen Correctional Center are generally
housed in locked cells during the night and are provided certain privileges such as
the use of a recreation area, TV, phones and in some cases may have a job within the prison.
Use the inmate search feature to find an inmate here.
Inmates at This Facility
Extra InformationThis facility is for adult inmates.
Bladen Correctional Center - Inmate Rule Book
Bladen Correctional Center - Handbook for Family & Friends of Inmates
Bladen Correctional Center - Visitation
Local calls will be a flat rate of $1.25
All long distance calls will be a flat rate of $3.40
Ask the Inmate
- Does this DISCOUNT TELEPHONE SERVICE really work??? I am ...
- How is your time being in prison affecting your family?
- How do I set it up to get calls?
- how likely is it that an inmate would catch more time for...
- My son is afraid for his life. He was robbed last week by...
- Hello again. My husband is being held at Whiteville Corre...
- What is the legal limitations on prisoner being held in t...
- If you are turned away at the gate, because there was som...