Cascade County Regional Detention Center is a low security correctional facility. Inmates are housed together in dormitories or cubicle housing. They are provided with access to programs and training that will help to rehabilitate them so that they’re ready to get their lives back on track when released. As a low security facility, Cascade County Regional Detention Center has a lower staff to inmate ratio than medium or high security jails.
Cascade County Regional Detention Center is a Regional Facility
used by the jurisdictions of Montana to confine inmates for
short periods while awaiting trial or processing. As inmates are staying for only a short period,
it has fewer amenities than a jail or prison. Inmates do, however, have access to bathroom facilities
and are provided with meals during their stay. Cascade County Regional Detention Center may also have
a common area in which inmates can socialize.
Use the inmate search feature to find an inmate here.
Inmates at This Facility
Extra InformationThis facility is for adult inmates.
Inmates may receive funds for their commissary by money order ONLY and must be mailed into the facility at the address above. Please place the inmate's name on the money order.
Ask the Inmate
- Does this DISCOUNT TELEPHONE SERVICE really work??? I am ...
- How is your time being in prison affecting your family?
- How do I set it up to get calls?
- how likely is it that an inmate would catch more time for...
- My son is afraid for his life. He was robbed last week by...
- Hello again. My husband is being held at Whiteville Corre...
- What is the legal limitations on prisoner being held in t...
- If you are turned away at the gate, because there was som...