Elizabeth Detention Facility - CCA (ICE) is classed as a medium security facility. It has a strengthened perimeter fence and electronic detection systems to ensure inmates stay within the facility. To help inmates prepare themselves to rejoin the wider community, Elizabeth Detention Facility - CCA (ICE) offers a wide range of work and treatment programs.
Inmates at This Facility
Friends and Family Visits
Mondays through Fridays: 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Saturdays, Sundays, and Federal holidays: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
To ensure adequate time to process visitors through security, all visitors must arrive 45 minutes prior to the scheduled visit time.
Visitors must present a valid verifiable government-issued identification card to enter the facility.
Visits shall not exceed 30 minutes.
Minors who are visiting the facility must be accompanied by an adult guardian (18 years or older). Minors must not be left unaccompanied in the waiting room, visiting room or any other area.
- All family or other social visits are contact.
- No firearms or weapons of any kind are permitted in the facility.
- If visitors are or appear to be intoxicated, visitation will not be allowed.
- All visitors are subject to search while in the facility.
- Visitors are not allowed to pass or attempt to pass any items to detainees.
- Visitors are not allowed to carry any items into the visitation area.
Ask the Inmate
- I just found out my family member was transferred to a di...
- If I send an inmate mail to AMKC at Riker's Island and it...
- do they check for warrants at jester 1 visitation?
- I just found out that someone I dated has been charged wi...
- I'm the victim in my husband's case. What do I got to do ...
- I am trying to set up phone services but am not sure what...
- If the inmate is en route to the jail and I mail somethin...
- <div style="text-align: justify;"><span style="line-heigh...