Elizabeth Detention Facility - CCA (ICE) is classed as a medium security facility. It has a strengthened perimeter fence and electronic detection systems to ensure inmates stay within the facility. To help inmates prepare themselves to rejoin the wider community, Elizabeth Detention Facility - CCA (ICE) offers a wide range of work and treatment programs.
Inmates at This Facility
Extra InformationThis facility is for adult inmates.
Friends and Family Visits
Mondays through Fridays: 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Saturdays, Sundays, and Federal holidays: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
To ensure adequate time to process visitors through security, all visitors must arrive 45 minutes prior to the scheduled visit time.
Visitors must present a valid verifiable government-issued identification card to enter the facility.
Visits shall not exceed 30 minutes.
Minors who are visiting the facility must be accompanied by an adult guardian (18 years or older). Minors must not be left unaccompanied in the waiting room, visiting room or any other area.
- All family or other social visits are contact.
- No firearms or weapons of any kind are permitted in the facility.
- If visitors are or appear to be intoxicated, visitation will not be allowed.
- All visitors are subject to search while in the facility.
- Visitors are not allowed to pass or attempt to pass any items to detainees.
- Visitors are not allowed to carry any items into the visitation area.
Ask the Inmate
- If you are turned away at the gate, because there was som...
- When I go to register on Western Union it says it is temp...
- Some prisons I think only allow you to have books mailed/...
- I already asked this question but it says it has no recor...
- Can I touch my visitor
- I've heard that if you find yourself doing time of over a...
- Are the prison guards using the incarcerated ladies as sl...
- How much credit for days Working in the kitchen