FL DOC - Lowell Reception Center FL - Women is classed as a medium security facility. It has a strengthened perimeter fence and electronic detection systems to ensure inmates stay within the facility. To help inmates prepare themselves to rejoin the wider community, FL DOC - Lowell Reception Center FL - Women offers a wide range of work and treatment programs.
Inmates at This Facility
Extra InformationThis facility is for adult inmates.
FL DOC - Lowell Reception Center FL - Women - Visitation
FL DOC - Lowell Reception Center FL - Women - Gaintime FAQ
FL DOC - Lowell Reception Center FL - Women - Florida Parole Commission
- Adult Basic Education
- General Educational Development (GED)
- Special Education Screening (Child Find)
- Volunteer Literacy Program
- Bee Keeping
- Faith & Character Based Programs
- Chapel Library
- Religious Education
- Worship Services
Institutional Betterment Programs:
- 100 Hour Transition Class
- Abe Brown Family Bonding Program
- Alcoholic Anonymous
- Anger Management
- Crafts with Conviction
- Creative Writing / Journey Daybook
- Children of Inmates (Family BondingProgram)
- Florida Ready to Work
- Journey of Years (JOY) Program
- Law Library Programs
- Library Services
- Life Skills
- Mommy Reads Program
- Mommy Speaks Program
- Money Management
- Narcotic Anonymous
- Re-entry Fairs
- Wellness Education
Ask the Inmate
- How can i help the father of my 3 children get released f...
- My husband is supposed to get released early into a halfw...
- Can inmate use their commissary to order things online or...
- My husband is in Pointe Coupee Detention Center in New Ro...
- What's the difference between inmate aid and reliance tel...
- Can I call an inmate? If a inmate calls me is there any c...
- How do I send pictures through my phone
- How can I send a letter to a inmate