FL DOC - Lowell Reception Center FL - Women is classed as a medium security facility. It has a strengthened perimeter fence and electronic detection systems to ensure inmates stay within the facility. To help inmates prepare themselves to rejoin the wider community, FL DOC - Lowell Reception Center FL - Women offers a wide range of work and treatment programs.
Inmates at This Facility
FL DOC - Lowell Reception Center FL - Women - Visitation
FL DOC - Lowell Reception Center FL - Women - Gaintime FAQ
FL DOC - Lowell Reception Center FL - Women - Florida Parole Commission
- Adult Basic Education
- General Educational Development (GED)
- Special Education Screening (Child Find)
- Volunteer Literacy Program
- Bee Keeping
- Faith & Character Based Programs
- Chapel Library
- Religious Education
- Worship Services
Institutional Betterment Programs:
- 100 Hour Transition Class
- Abe Brown Family Bonding Program
- Alcoholic Anonymous
- Anger Management
- Crafts with Conviction
- Creative Writing / Journey Daybook
- Children of Inmates (Family BondingProgram)
- Florida Ready to Work
- Journey of Years (JOY) Program
- Law Library Programs
- Library Services
- Life Skills
- Mommy Reads Program
- Mommy Speaks Program
- Money Management
- Narcotic Anonymous
- Re-entry Fairs
- Wellness Education
Ask the Inmate
- Does this DISCOUNT TELEPHONE SERVICE really work??? I am ...
- How many photos can I send
- Can anyone give me a bossier maximum security facility co...
- Please I need a code to talk to my man
- I just wanted to know if my brother is Travis Lee Gray is...
- <div style="text-align: justify;"><span style="line-heigh...
- How do I get a phone call from Carlos coy?
- How is your time being in prison affecting your family?