LaSalle Detention Facility (ICE) - GEO is classed as a medium security facility. It has a strengthened perimeter fence and electronic detection systems to ensure inmates stay within the facility. To help inmates prepare themselves to rejoin the wider community, LaSalle Detention Facility (ICE) - GEO offers a wide range of work and treatment programs.
Inmates at This Facility
Friends and Family Visits
Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
To ensure adequate time to process visitors through security, all visitors must arrive 45 minutes prior to the scheduled visit time.
Visitors must present a valid verifiable government-issued identification card to enter the facility.
Visits shall not exceed 30 minutes.
Minors who are visiting the facility must be accompanied by an adult guardian (18 years or older). Minors must not be left unaccompanied in the waiting room, visiting room or any other area.
- All family or other social visits are non-contact.
- No firearms or weapons of any kind are permitted in the facility.
- If visitors are or appear to be intoxicated, visitation will not be allowed.
- All visitors are subject to search while in the facility.
- Visitors are not allowed to pass or attempt to pass any items to detainees.
- Visitors are not allowed to carry any items into the visitation area.
Ask the Inmate
- How can I send a letter to a inmate
- If you have an account set up with inmateaid for discount...
- Hi do you know any discount phone service I have securus ...
- What time does an inmate get released? My husband is sup...
- If I send photos through inmateaid, how are those photos ...
- How many calls does FCI Terre Haute have per week or month?
- what do you do if you live in another state that your per...
- Is prison rape real or just a story told to new inmates? ...